Pages

September 21, 2012

Just to let you know...

Hello lovely readers!

If you've been following this blog for a while now (or if you've been following me on any other form of social media for that matter) you may be aware that I've been working on setting up a website for my photography business. My what an adventure that was! I'd be working on something for days, get it to a place where I thought I was ready to launch then the next minute I was unhappy with it and totally scrapped it.

Well, I decided it was time to finally take the plunge and launch taflinehoeyphotography.com.au!




It's still a little bit of a work in progress. But it's there... My little proclamation that I'm a professional photographer. I'd love it if you could click the link, take a look and tell me what you think! If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate the feedback.


If you are a facebook user I would be very much obliged it if you could take a second to 'Like' the Tafline Hoey Photography fan page





In other news I'm off the New Zealand tomorrow for a week... Yes okay not exactly the best timing to launch my business website then go overseas the next day. But be on the lookout on the website, facebook fan page and this blog for pictures of the stunning landscapes of New Zealand in the up-coming weeks! I'm going to try and post a bit while I'm away but I'm not sure what kind of Internet coverage I'll have access to over there so if I go quiet for a week now you know why. I hope to tweet and Instagram where possible as a little on-going journal of my trip so follow along if you'd like to see what I'm up to.

In the meantime I hope you are all having an amazing day and are looking forward to a fantastic week ahead... I know I am!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment