Pages

August 19, 2012

I Choose...

 It's 3:45 am and smoke hangs heavy in the air. Sleep does not come easy to this restless mind of mine...

So now seems as good a time as any to actually type out a post I've been writing in my head for quite a while now. You know the type that you write and re-write over and over in your mind til one day you actually sit down at your keyboard and punch it out.

Yep it's one of those posts... So settle in for a manifesto of sorts if you will. Hope to see you on the other side.

I Choose

I choose to throw away the measuring stick
I choose not listen to those who seek to bring me down
I choose to stop keeping up with the Jones (who are they anyway?)
I choose to follow my own path wherever it may go
I choose to not get to get discouraged when things don't happen as I expected
I choose to do what makes me happy
I choose to live, laugh, love and learn
I choose to tune out those who don't deserve a say in my life to begin with
I choose to live a BIG life
I choose to be brave and stick to my guns
I choose to passionately pursue my photography career with vigor and determination
I choose to grow and learn and develop my photography skills in every way possible
I choose to go on adventures...even if they are in my own city
I choose not to put life on pause waiting for something to happen
I choose to be confident in my talents and abilities
I choose to be confident in myself
I choose not to care about other's judgments
I choose to dream
I choose to have fun 
I choose to stand up for myself and for what I believe in
I choose not to spend so much time thinking/worrying about tomorrow
I choose to live in the moment
I choose to make mistakes and I choose to learn from them
I choose joy
I choose to be who I am no matter what the circumstance
I choose to see the beauty in every moment I have on this Earth and make the most of each moment


What about you? What do you choose?

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't choose to make the sun rise. But thankfully it happens anyway.

    I choose to enjoy it.

    I can't choose to create breathable air. But thankfully it's been created for me.

    I choose to be thankful for it.

    I can't choose to make a tree grow. But thankfully they do without me.

    I choose to plant productive seeds.

    I can't choose my family. But thankfully I was born into an great one.

    I choose to love them.

    ReplyDelete