Pages

June 15, 2012

Pre-Break Photos

 So before I broke my ankle I was busily taking photos basically every day. Some for school and some just for me to re-connect with why I love photography so much in the first place. I thought it might be nice to share a few of my favourites from my little journeys. I've got to be honest though some of them I barely remember for they were so long ago... Anyway on with the pictures!

 

I've got to be honest there are others... Better ones in my opinion. So why not share? Well, I'm in the process of collating, building, and launching my photography business website and I kind of want to save a few of the best photos for it. Which, when I'm logical doesn't make that much sense but that's how I feel at the moment. If I take to long to get the website done though I'm sure that will change and the blog will be bombarded. 


By the way dear Blogger, if you could make it easier to sit photos side by side instead of having a huge gap between them I'd be ever so grateful.  


Oh my feet... Pre break! Had I have know what manner of trouble you were about the cause me I probably wouldn't have been so inclined to take your picture. There are times when... Anyway...



 I have discovered I had an addiction to anything old, rusty, retro or vintage. May I just say that it make eBay a very dangerous place to be. But that's besides the point. I hope you enjoyed this little look at some of the things I was getting up to before I took a very unintentional break. I can't wait to share some of my more recent photos some time soon.

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet. Here's hoping I manage to update it sooner next time hey??!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment