Pages

March 25, 2012

Lately...

Extremely long time no blog! My bad. Thanks for sticking around. Obviously downloading an app to make blogging easier didn't exactly work out as planned. Apparently I'm still trying to figure out and adjust to my new schedule. Here's hoping the adjustment period is almost over!

I thought I'd share a few photographs I've taken recently for one of my assignments for the course.


First I have to say a huge thank you to a few of my friends who let me photograph them for a few hours. You guys were fantastic models! It's been kind of fun practising and perfecting my portrait photography skills. I can see some definite improvement in my ability to get the photo I'm after.


It's incredibly gratifying to be able to have an idea - a concept - in mind and be able to execute it.


I have lots more photographs that I'm planning to share. But instead of photo-bombing you all with one extremely long post chock full of photos I think I'll spread them out over a few posts. Maybe that will encourage me to blog more. What do you think? I'd love to hear from you - what you think of the photos, ideas about what to photograph next or even just to stop by and say hello. In the meantime I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment