Pages

February 18, 2012

Oh me, oh my!

So averaging one blog post a month isn't so good is it? (Especially when compared to last year). And in truth I honestly do miss it. There's just not enough hours in the day at the moment it seems.

In case I didn't tell you before I started a two year, full time course in Photography this year and I'm still trying to adjust to the l-o-n-g hours. Curious as I am more surrounded by photography my little photography blog here suffers.

But I will attempt to blog a bit more often than once a month! I have had heaps of good ideas rolling around in my brain but whenever I actually have the time to blog my brain seems to momentarily turn to mush. Here's hoping that with the Blogger app on my tablet I can manage to get my ideas written down without any delay.

Now to a few photos I'd love to share with you. Last week for college I had to take some cityscape photos and while I was waiting for the sting to go out of the heat of the day I happened upon the magnificent sculpture that I knew I just had to photograph. So I clicked on my ultra wide lens, lay on the ground and crawled into the middle of the structure... The pictures were well worth the curious stares by by-standers.

I can't decide if I prefer this photo in colour or in black and white. What do you think? I'd love to hear your opinion!

I just couldn't resist sharing just one of my cityscape photos. There's something beautiful about the Storey Bridge.

Thanks so much for reading... And for putting up with my extended absences! Please bare with me while I figure out (read: get used to) my new schedule. Come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Love the photos! I think it looks best in black and white. Well done!

    ReplyDelete